Individuals who are ineligible for integration courses or are physically unable to attend such courses may participate in the courses under the Administrative Regulation (VwV) German.
- Parents can take part in the “VwV Deutsch German course with childcare”.
- Who do not have a residence permit and thus cannot attend an integration course; and who have small children but no childcare facilities and thus cannot attend an integration course.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings
There are no classes during the vacations
Kaiserallee 12 d, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
Course duration: 300 hours
Please send the following documents to the Office for Integration (Kaiserstraße 235, 76133 Karlsruhe) or to AAW Karlsruhe (Griesbachstraße 12, 76185 Karlsruhe):
- the completed and signed original application for a German course according to “VwV Deutsch”,
- a copy of your residence permit (in the form of a residence permit, a temporary residence permit, a toleration permit or, in the case of EU citizens, an identity card)
- and if you need childcare during the course, a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
Information on data collection
For registration please make an appointment with AAW Karlsruhe:
Telephone: 0721 85029–0 / e‑mail: email@example.com
The VwV courses are supported by funds from the state of Baden-Württemberg and the city of Karlsruhe.
The offer takes place in cooperation with the Arbeitskreis für Aus- und Weiterbildung Karlsruhe (AAW) and the Internationale Begegnungszentrum Karlsruhe e. V. (ibz) as well as with the kind support of the Jobcenter Karlsruhe.