Apply­ing for hous­ing benefits

Peo­ple on low incomes can apply for Wohn­geld (hous­ing ben­e­fit). This a pay­ment that sub­sidis­es your rent.

Please phone to arrange an appoint­ment
Tel.: +49 (0)721 133‑6470

Where? Liegen­schaft­samt
Lamm­straße 7a,
76133 Karl­sruhe
2nd floor

What should I take with me?

  • Pass­port or iden­ti­ty card
  • Proof of the incomes of all mem­bers of the household
  • Proof of your rent (rental contract)

What do you receive?

  • Approval/rejection of your appli­ca­tion for hous­ing ben­e­fit (Please keep this doc­u­ment safe for future use.)