Counseling for queer asylum seekers
We offer counseling for LGBTIQ* refugees and asylum seekers. The counseling is free of charge, individual and confidential, among others on the following topics:
- Different protection statuses in Germany
- The asylum procedure
- Rights and obligations of asylum seekers
- Preparation for hearings at the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF)
- Support with applications
- Experiences of discrimination
The consultation is a special legal consultation in the sense of the Legal Services Act.
An appointment for counseling can be made by phone at 0721 / 35 48 16 15 or by e‑mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is gratis
Sophienstraße 102, 76135 Karlsruhe