You are from abroad and you have an academic degree or completed training in the fields of computer science, mathematics or technology and have not yet found the right entry into the German job market?
CyberForum offers free individual advice and assistance in:
- Defining your expertise and identifiying possible qualification gaps
- Obtaining individual professional qualifications
- Creating application documents, professional social media profiles, application strategies
- Preparing you for the application process
- Building your own (professional) network
- Contacting companies
You are interested in starting a career within the German IT industry?
We are happy to help you in English or German
The funding program “Integration through Qualification (IQ)” aims to sustainably improve the labor market integration of adults with a migration background. The program is funded by the Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS) and the European Social Fund (ESF). Partners in the implementation are the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and the Federal Employment Agency (BA).
People from abroad with an academic degree or completed training in the fields of computer science, mathematics or technology which have not yet found the right entry into the German job market according to their qualification.
This event is gratis
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 18, 76131 Karlsruhe